Order Processing Information
Order Processing and Quote Forms will be changing
As we continue to integrate the Bit-isle systems onto the Equinix Customer One™ (ECO) platform, we will be making some changes to your quotes and order confirmation. At Equinix, we have consolidated the use of quotes and order forms and we will be replacing these with the Equinix Order.
The following information provides you with information about the Equinix Order. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on welcome.EQJ@ap.equinix.com.Expandir tudo
Changing to the Equinix Order Format
At Equinix, we have a standard Order format. The Equinix Order covers the information required including terms and conditions of sale. The signature field is at the end of the document for both customers and Equinix to sign.
After we have integrated the Bit-isle systems onto the Equinix Customer One™ platform, the following documents will be replaced with the Equinix Order:
Quotes and Order Forms will be replaced by the Equinix Order.
Application Forms will be replaced with the Equinix Order and Technical Requirement sheets will be replaced by the Equinix Customer Requirement Document (CRD).
Cancellation Documents (Z-1) will no longer be required. Cancellation policies and procedures are included in the Order document.
Equinix Order Form
The Equinix Order format is shown below. This Order replaces the original Quote document and any other format which may have been used. Please refer to the descriptions for further information.
- Account Name – your company name
- Account Number – your company ID
- Currency – the currency of the quoted price
- Order Valid Until – the expiration date of the quote
- Initial Term – the initial contract period (months)
- Renewal Term - renewal period of the contract
- Non-renewal Notice - period for prior notice to cease auto-renewal
- IBX – which IBX this refers to
- Address - IBX location
- Product Code - code assigned to each service
- Product Description – product name and other particulars
- Qty – quantity of the ordered service
- UoM - unit of measure (KVA, etc.)
- Unit Pricing – price per each unit (quote price)
- Total Charges - the total value of the MRC / NRC of each product
- Effective Date - Invoicing start date
Order - Contractual terms
- Total geral – preço total de cotação do NRC / MRC
- TERMOS E CONDIÇÕES – termos e condições exclusivos desta oferta
Pedido – campo de assinatura
A página de assinatura está no verso do pedido.
- Caixa de assinatura do cliente
- Caixa de assinatura da Equinix
Confirmação e notificação da order
As confirmações são geradas automaticamente e os clientes recebem informações ao longo do processo de confirmação do pedido.
* Tradução para conveniência – em caso de inconsistência, a versão japonesa prevalecerá.