Our Expanding Global Footprint
1998: Equinix abre o primeiro IBX em Washington DC
2002: Conclusão de fusão com a I-STT e Pihana Pacific expande nossa presença para 11 IBXs em 7 mercados estratégicos
2007: Aquisição do IX Europe expande nossa presença para 40 IBX em 16 mercados estratégicos
2010: Aquisição da Switch & Data expande nossa presença para 89 IBX em 34 mercados estratégicos
2011: Aquisição da ALOG expande nossa presença para 96 IBX em 36 mercados estratégicos
2016: Aquisição do Telecity Group e Bit-Isle expande nossa presença para 169 IBX em 40 mercados estratégicos
2017: Acquired Verizon Data Centers expanding our global footprint to 175+ IBX in 44 Metros
Explore the Newest IBX® Data Centers
Miami – Home of the primary exchange to Latin America
- Primary internet exchange point between the U.S. and Latin American markets
- Direct interconnection to 625 Equinix customers collocated in the Miami area
- Access to the Department of State’s Diplomatic Telecommunications Service
Madrid Data Centers
- MD1 has 18 carriers and MD2 has 45+ providing network connectivity services at the facilities
- Customers can also benefit from direct connections to ESpanix – the main Spanish Internet peering exchange
- Cloud connectivity is a key feature within the metro
Lisbon Data Centers
- The Equinix carrier-neutral data center providing network services to the site and is the main provider of data center services in the city.
- Lisbon represents an important international connectivity hub, with sub-sea cables connecting the Iberian Peninsula from Lisbon to Africa and South America
Seville Data Centers
- The center has an important role in serving the local IT community as well as providing disaster recovery and business continuity capability for national and international businesses
- The Equinix data center in Seville is the most connected facility in the region providing a dense mix of top global networks cloud service providers, digital content companies and social media platforms
- The Seville data center is connected to the Canalink cable which lands in Morocco and the Canary Islands
Barcelona Data Centers
- Connections to 40+ network service providers
- The Equinix BA1 data center is the only carrier-neutral facility in Barcelona.
- The city is strategically located for international communications with sub-sea cables connecting to Marseille and on to the rest of the Iberian Peninsula
Solve Four Major Digital Transformation Challenges
See at-a-glance how to solve challenges around multi-cloud connectivity, application delivery, global geography and customer experience.
Interconnected Ecosystems Drive Business at the Digital Edge
Plug directly into business ecosystems for game-changing performance, agility and scale at the digital edge—wherever physical and virtual worlds come together.
See how the widest geographic reach and broadest selection of service providers gives you transformative access to all your people, locations, clouds and data.