Data centers na região Ásia-Pacífico
Expanda. Evolua. Cresça na Platform Equinix ›
Conquiste acesso transformador a todos os seus usuários, locais, clouds e dados por meio da nossa expansão global.
Data Centers da Equinix na Ásia e Austrália
The economic importance of the Asia-Pacific region has grown by leap and bound in the past few decades. Today, it is the home of three of the world’s four largest economies¹. The region is expected to remain the fastest-growing region through 2030 and by that time, it will account for 40% of the world’s GDP². And there’s no better place to enter, establish or expand your business in Asia-Pacific than with Equinix.
Características e benefícios dos data centers IBX® da Equinix
- Um total de mais de 146.500 m² (1.577.000 ft²) de espaço de colocation na Austrália e Ásia
- Mais de 2.150 clientes, mais de 375 operadoras e mais de 690 provedores de cloud e TI
- Confiabilidade renomada, segurança física e excelência operacional: redundância N+1 e >99.9999% de disponibilidade
- State of the art colocation facilities that are certified compliant with SSAE16 and ISO/IEC 27001 standards for information security management systems
- Acesso aos prósperos marketplaces bancários, de comércio, de manufatura e de telecomunicações da Ásia
- Carrier-dense hubs and key Internet exchange points
- A commitment to energy efficiency and sustainability. We used 60%+ renewable energy across the region in 2017 and have adopted features such as indirect evaporative coolers at our Melbourne ME1 and Sydney SY4 facilities in Australia and a solar energy system that powers non-essential operations at SG3 in Singapore.
- Facilities that received Frost & Sullivan’s 2014 and 2015 Asia Pacific Data Center Green Innovation Leadership Award and the 2016 Asia Pacific Data Center Service Provider of the Year
Discover why Equinix Asia-Pacific is at the heart of digital business. Watch video >
Atendendo a demanda por interconexão
As demandas dos negócios foram combinadas aos avanços tecnológicos para aumentarem exponencialmente aquilo que as pessoas esperam da conectividade em toda a Ásia-Pacífico e no mundo todo.
- As empresas agora exigem interconexão simultânea e on-demand, com parceiros distribuídos geograficamente apenas para executar tarefas básicas de negócios.
- Social and mobile users are accustomed to immediate, high-quality service, no matter where they are or what device they’re using.
- New technologies are connecting more people and more devices faster than ever. Smartphone penetration is expected to grow to 77% by 2025, with more than 1.4 billion and 1 billion users respectively in China and India³. And as 5G commercialization enables smart cities and digital healthcare initiatives, the number of IoT connections will reach 25 billion globally by 2025⁴.
1 PWC 2 BMI Research 3,4 GSMA
Serviços disponíveis nos data centers na Ásia-Pacífico
Based on your enterprise requirements, Equinix Performance Hub extends your presence to the edge, bringing you closer to your end-users in all your important markets to enable a whole new level of global network performance. Performance Hub is built on a set of vendor-agnostic components to bring you private and secure access to major network and cloud service providers.
ECX Fabric provides direct, secure and dynamic software-defined interconnection through a single port to distributed infrastructure and digital ecosystems, locally and around Asia. This flexible, one-to-many connectivity is available across 25+ locations globally, including Tokyo, Osaka, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth.
Our Solution Validation Centers (SVCs) help companies deploy Interconnection Oriented Architecture™ solutions with speed and confidence. SVCs lower the risks of complex deployments by enabling organizations to first test them in a real-world setting. Our Global Solutions Architects work with customers at SVCs to quickly turn concepts into reality. Equinix operates Solution Validation Centers in five markets in Asia-Pacific, including Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong, Osaka and Tokyo.